9.7.13

Procrastinator

I should be basting and quilting a wedding quilt that needs to be finished for the 26th, instead I am doing everything but! 

Apologies to those who follow me on Instagram (@Jeliquilts if you want to find me), I am too lazy to take proper pics.

New clutch for me (Pattern - Strap clutch (Michelle patterns)
Echino Ni-Co 2013 - Looooove it!!

With Geekly glasses matching lining, although I am considering making a second one with this as the feature fabric...


Carrying on with the glasses theme, the kidlet  has just been diagnosed ( a bit dramatic eh!) as long sighted and needs specs, so I made him a new case to put them in...

Pattern - I think sew

Then I decided I needed a new purse....
 
Zip pocket pouch pattern by Michelle patterns

and I finished off the coasters for Emily...


Need to stop fannying around now and just get on with the quilt!


24 comments:

  1. love the glasses theme. everything is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that clutch. I am going to go and find the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a bag influence- I am sat here in my new specs and now needing to make something speccy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fannying, very productive! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your procrastination has been very busy - love your clutches!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous makes! Now, stop faffing and get on with the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the clutch and glasses case. I MUST have those prints. I feel a fabric diet cheat coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least you make really fun things when you're procrastinating, plus its good to warm up for quilting with a few little exercises...

    ReplyDelete
  9. a defo me me me bee item I think unless you have a change of heart and decide that that clutch is actually for ME ME ME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. At least you are procrastinating in a very productive way! Love all these specs fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wouldn't call it procrastination- I'd call it 'practice'!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah but your procrastination is so pretty and productive!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I sure like how you procrastinate! Wonderful things!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can do it Kelly! Lovely projects

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the clutch! Will go and check out Michelle patterns,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah but those clutches are worth procrastinating for :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous makes lady. I need to quilt a Sibings Together quilt now that some thread has arrived from the ginger monkey, it needs to be done to take to FQR, time is flying in a scary way!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You have the best accessories! The clutch is so great. My procrastination isn't nearly as productive as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty projects all, but esp loving the clever specs case! Hope the instant gratification of a few small projects motivates you to tackle the wedding quilt... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful projects - love the glasses case!

    ReplyDelete