30.6.13

FAL Q2 - the one with some actual finishes!!

Quarter one of the FAL was a total washout with no finishes and I have managed to improve on that, which is slightly less embarrassing ;-)

My list consisted on 4 WIPS and I managed to complete two.....

Wink - my pixel quilt



and my Studio Cherie Duffle bag


I made absolutely no progress on those Summersville charms and Spacedust (maybe in Q3 I shall just give in and send it to the Longarmers!!), so back on the list they will go.

Linking up with Leanne over on She can Quilt.

14 comments:

  1. I love that photo of your wink quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great finishes! I am afraid to look at my list. Oh well, there's always next quarter for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 2 awesome finishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With such great finishes, why care about the rest???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous finishes well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Duffle bag! I love the colours you chose! Your Wink is amazing I'd loe to try something like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw Wink @ Sandown Quilt Champs … Faaabulous! Well done you for entering &setting a Good Example to us all …which 'we' need to follow if we're ever to see Modern Quilts at these shows ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a wonderful name for your pixel quilt ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finishes, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two finishes is not chopped liver 'ya know! Way to go and I agree with Megan, I love how you staged the shot of the "Wink" quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful finishes, good for you!

    ReplyDelete