9.4.13

FAL - Q2

 For the next few weeks I am going to be out of action fulfilling my civic duty, so not a lot of sewing is going on.  It is time however to list our second quarter WIPS for the FAL over at Leanne's, which at least gives me something to post about! ;-)



Okay so last quarter was just pitiful, I didn't manage to finish a single WIP off the tiny list I posted!  Having given myself a stern talking to, along with a big fat 'MUST TRY HARDER', here is my second quarters list.
  1. Pixel eye quilt - I might as well start it off with a most likely to be finished WIP ;-).  This needs  blocking and binding ready for the grand reveal on the 15th.
  2.  Space dust!  I know I am stalling on this.  I am still umming and ahhing over thread colour, but I really want this finished in this quarter.

3.  Travel duffle - I got as far as quilting the panels and then promptly stuffed it back into the cupboard.

4. Summersville quilt - I think I might make a few baby quilts with these for our guild charity, if that doesn't get my butt moving with these, nothing will!

So there is my list, who knows maybe this time I will finish it! 

18 comments:

  1. Love the pixellated eye - made me go onto Craftsy and sign up for the same one! Your list looks quite do-able for a productive sewist such as yourself, especially if you do a couple more night shifts and skip the sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so glad spacedust is there - can't wait to see it quilted! Love your eye too, look forward to the big reveal :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing all the great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous projects Kelly - I think you inspired lots of people to take the pixel class - I would love to make my son's eye! Good luck with the list and your juror service?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your finishes! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see how you finish space dust.
    AmandaK@whatthebobbin

    ReplyDelete
  7. After the explanation on Sunday I understand 'the look'! I'm sure you can lay waste to these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great list, i love the space dust! more you list more chance of finishing summit, thats what i say... lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful projects! Hope you have some hand sewing to do while doing your duty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list, looking forward to seeng the finishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such fun projects, I'm sure you'll get them finished! I love your Eye quilt, how big is it? And Space Dust is brilliant, I'm so looking forward to seeing how you quilt it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for all those!
    Have fun; bet you get one dreary case and sent home the rest of the time, although maybe your local crimes are more exciting and numerous than other places!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll miss you! A lovely list you have.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like them all. so many things I also want to do. good luck on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. In awe of the pixel eye! Love the travel duffle prints and look forward to seeing that one done. Good luck with all your finishes!

    ReplyDelete