2.2.13

Sneaky peeks and a winner!

This week has been a little bit manic, but in a mostly good way.  I have bouncing between working, presenting my audit to my peers at a big BMS education day (slightly scary when they know what you are talking about and can tell if you are BSing!) and sewing like crazy to get a project finished for Annie.  As it is a secret squirrel project destined for The Daily Stitch in a couple of weeks, all I have got to show is a tiny bit of binding....


I do however have something very cool to show that I didn't make.  Charlotte made me a Kindle case for my birthday using her fabulous tute...
Isn't it gorgeous!!!!!  Thank you Charlotte xxx

Now for the winner of my birthday giveaway.  Mr Random picked out the number this morning from the 78 entries and the lucky winner is.




Congratulations Helen, I will be emailing you shortly!  Thanks to everyone who entered and for the lovely birthday wishes.

13 comments:

  1. Congrats to Helen! And isn't Charlotte the sweetest?? Can't wait to see your secret squirrel project - the binding is making me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Helen. Love the rainbow on your kindle case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Kindle case. I saw the tutorial and I think at some point I will give it a go, because it looks so smart. I love the fabric on the inside of your case, it seems rather appropriate doesn't it? I'm looking forward to seeing your new project, it look intriguing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh that binding is delicious! Lucky you getting such a fab present from Charlotte. And congrats to Helen :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek! Love that binding (and I've just bought a load of pearl bracelets from Annie too...) Congratulations to Helen.
    R x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pearl bracelet binding? Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love that binding! I'm so glad you like the pressie :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, lovely makes, gifts and a lucky winner, well done Helen! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eek! Thank you!!!

    I love that binding and can't wait to see the whole thing! I also love your Kindle cover...makes me want to buy a Kindle so I can make a lovely cover for it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a Fabulous kindle cover!! Love your rainbow of pearl bracelet binding. Congrats to the very lucky winner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a fabulous day! That binding is to die for :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds very exciting, and am tres jealous of the binding - hope you managed to keep some scraps! Love the Kindle cover too, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete