3.10.12

W.I.P Wednesday

It's been a few weeks since I joined in on WIP Wednesday, so I thought I would make an effort this week.

Finished:

Mouthy Stitches 2 swap - tote:

 Gigantic pouch with my rejected Mouthy Stitches panel:
My new embroidery pouch - it's big enough for everything!
  
Can't grow a Mo', sew a Mo' blocks:
Blocks for Danielle, who is making a Charity quilt to raise money for Movember - see here for the full details and be prepared to have a few tears!

W.I.P's:

Pervalong quilt - first two middle blocks completed.


Mod Pop QAL - still at the cutting out stage, but I am getting there!



Space dust quilt - shelved for the time being as I am feeling a bit blah about the fabrics I am using!

To do list:
  • 3 craft vendor aprons so us LMQG ladies look trendy whilst playing shop on Annie's stall at the Knit a Stitch show at Ally pally.  (Stand  J22 - come and say hello if you are going!).
  • Scarf made from this pattern using Melody Miller Ruby Star spring fabrics (I saw Lucy's and knew I had to make it!!).
  • Turn my Aneela embroidery into a cushion.
  • Polaroid blocks for swap and Kinky Bee.
  • Key fob for Mouthy Stitches swap extra.
 Not a lot to do then!!
Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday, I will be back tonight after work to catch up with what everyone else has been up too.




WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

28 comments:

  1. I don't know what you're complaining about, that shouldn't take you more than a month or two ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mouthy Stitches tote looks gorgeous- your partner's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab projects! I'm sure your partner will love the tote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the MS tote! You'll knock the key fob in an hour or so! You'll be looking for things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks great and those mo's are brilliant! Can't wait to see that scarf :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent makes Kelly ... your work rate is very good! I particularly love the Hulk Hogan mo'. I look forward to seeing your craft vendor tabards - I hope you will be making them suitably demure and understated for such a shy lady as yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tote bag and your perv quilt is going to be fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your projects look great, and you've certainly gotten a lot done. How is it that our "to-do" lists seem to grow faster than our finished projects list?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm absolutely in love with the Pervalong Quilt! Are you following a pattern or just winging it? Pinning for later inspiration! Stopping in from Freshly Pieced.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tote... I just love it. And your Perv is going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm intrigued by this pervalong? What is it. I see ice capped mountains in your first blocks. Does that mean I am not a perv?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mouthy stitches totes look great. Is the text fabric mamma said sew?

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the tote and the pouch, so pretty and practical.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow -- love the puches...the newsprint fabric is my favorite. What is it called?? =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely stuff Kelly and I do love the new tote - stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Purvalong is beautiful! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your tote is lovely and I cant wait to see more of the pervalong quilt - the colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your mouthy stitches tote!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!!! I love everything you have going on (or done) in this post! Great job on EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your post reminds me...I need to get going on my Mod Pop quilt. I have the fabric picked out, I just need to press and cut. Maybe this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love all your projects and fabrics. Your Mod Pop is going to be so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Everything is so wonderful!! I especially love your tote!!! Your Mo blocks are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the moustache appliques!

    ReplyDelete
  24. It is looking gorgeous! The Mod Pop is going to be amazing!! great idea about the choice of fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You're killin' me with all your fabulous makes and WIP's!

    ReplyDelete