9.10.12

A day of two halfs!

This morning was not a pleasant one for me.  First I discovered, after I had cut all my fabric out, that I really did not like my fabric choices for the Mod Pop QAL. It's weird, I love the pattern and I love Summersville, just not together.  So back to the drawing board on that one!!!

The second rubbish thing was having to spend 2.5 hours in my local Kwik fit after the car failed its MOT, not amused!

The afternoon on the other hand has been rather nice.  I admired my pervy progress a lot....

I am loving this QAL and thinking I may add onto the borders to make this a lap size quilt.

I got a little package from Pink Castle fabrics........

Mama said sew texty fabrics and Metro living bundle.
and I finally finished Moira's September Kinky Bee blocks.

Bento box blocks - Kinky bee
I love it when a meh day turns itself around :)

17 comments:

  1. Ooooooh and ahhhhh at that package from Pink Castle. I have SERIOUS text fabric envy!

    I think that the Mod Pop would look great with a black sketch kind of fabric for the curves and *other* fabric for the rest.

    Great Bentos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice perv, not that I would expect anything less ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cars!! Arggghhh! Stupid but necessary things. Hope it behaves itself now. And the sewing stuff is amazing. Not surprised it turned your mood around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the aqua pervalong quilt - it will be so amazingwhen complete :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That package from Pink Castle would be able to turn around even the most dismal day! Well done on the perv progress - I have managed to cut 10 more papers today. I'm really flying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're such a brilliant perv! Loving the bento boxes too #thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your perv is looking fabulous! Sorry you had such a crap start to your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sewing is the best mind of therapy after all. Glad you feel better now ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. That metro bundle is scrummy...have added it to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy Perv.....and I am sure that post was supposed to be coming to my house?! Oh we'll, I'll just have to stare at yours in envy instead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that's funny - I spent 2 hours getting our car MOTd this morning! Your afternoon does indeed look much better. Lots of loveliness there.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like the day definitely got better! That quilt looks great - one of these days I'll start mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. loooove those metro circles! So sorry about the Summersville....big bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad your day got better!! Your purv quilt looks awesome! I'm surprised about the Summerville, I thought it was going look great. Fun new fabrics!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh I love your perv quilt - the colours are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nothing like pretty fabric to turn your day around! Your perv quilt looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete