23.10.12

Mouthy Stitches swap - tote received!

Yesterday I alluded to the fact that I had received my Mouthy Stitches swap and oh boy did I luck out!!!  
Yesterday morning the postman came with a couple of parcels and as I hadn't ordered anything I was surprised when one of them was for me!  Then I turned the package over and saw the sender initials of HJG and nearly wet myself with excitement.  So much so I had half ripped of the really pretty wrapping before I remembered the camera!!


So picture taken I let go my self control and opened this wrapping like a kid on Christmas morning and then actually squealed!

Oh yes, HJG was exactly who I thought is was and I had just hit the jackpot with Hadley's fabulous tote!
Pictures courtesy of Hadley as this grey foggy weather does not make for nice pics!!


This tote is just perfect for me with the rainbow geese, grey fabric and  lush embroidery.  The bonus being the empire state key fob which my keys are now proudly hanging from. I cannot wait to toot this around work in the morning leaving jealous sighs behind me!

Hadley you ROCK!!!!!

 A great  start to the week and today is my 8th wedding anniversary, long may the good times continue.




17 comments:

  1. lucky thing!!!!!!! And don't you look all adoring in that photo! Awwwwwwwwww!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that - a child bride!

    Love that you got Hadley's tote. It is gorgeous and you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing tote!! It's so perfect for for you with those rainbow geese. Happy 8th anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous sigh, right here!! Yay for fun swaps and wedding anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, what a lovely pic! Happy Anniversary, and lucky you on getting that gorgeous bag!
    R x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary! (Mine is tomorrow!) luck out you did! Enjoy your beautiful tote!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful - a perfect match! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, happy anniversary - you look soooooo young in that photo! And the tote is lovely - my favourite bit is the rainbow inside of the handles peeping through the grey. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What perfect timing for that tote to arrive! I don't know who Hadley is but she makes a mean tote! The rainbows, the grey cityscape and peekaboo rainbow straps make it all sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary - love the tiara! Great tote to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laughing at Mollie Sparkles' comment!
    Now see, my subconscious obviously knew it had to arrive before your anniversary so as not to steel the limelight from the gorgeous and enormous pressie your hubby must have bought you today!
    Have a great one chaps x

    ReplyDelete
  12. SCORE! What a gorgeous tote - you lucked out bigtime in this swap. In other news, I LOOOOVE your tiara/veil! Beautiful! Happy anniversary to you and your hubs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary! Hadley certainly hit the nail on the head with your tote - I think anyone can see it was designed with you in mind! Lucky you x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so cute in that picture! And lucky you on the tote front!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely post! Firstly happy anniversary and how fab to have a little Hadley magic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous tote and totally perfect for you...I kind of squealed a little too when I scrolled down and saw it :D! Happy anniversary! Beautiful wedding picture!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy anniversary my dear. I just realized your posts haven't been showing up in my reader. I am prowling to see what I've missed ; (

    ReplyDelete