8.10.12

Aprons galore!

Back at the start of September I was doing a little 'should be working' tinternet surfing and came across this craft vendor apron tute.  As I have mentioned a few times, I am going along to the Knitting & Stitching show on Saturday to help Annie on her fabric stall (J22 - if you are going!!).

I wanted to look the part, so I emailed Annie to see if she wanted an apron too.  Four metres of Melody Miller later and the ladies of the LMQG are ready to rock Ally Pally in style....

Fabrics: Ruby Star Shining, Melody Miller

I can't help thinking though, that I am going to come home a little lighter in the wallet after being surrounded by the gorgeous fabrics all day ;-)

9 comments:

  1. Oh you are good! I hope you get a bunch of photos from the show and that it is a rip roaring success for The Village Haberdashery! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bagsie the second from the left

    ReplyDelete
  3. if no-one wants their apron after I can give it a very good home ;-) Hope you have a blast (I know you will and I am in no way jealous, of course not!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You used wonderful fabrics for these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are going to be well cute Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you ladies are going to have such a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds fun! Love those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They looked gorgeous in real life!

    ReplyDelete