1.9.12

Fresh Sewing Day

Yep in a blink of an eye it's that time of the month again.

I didn't think I had made that much this month other than the a few pouches and the hexie cushion, but it would appear I have a bad memory!  My hubbies kind remark on this observation was 'I don't know why your so suprised, you're never off that bloody sewing machine' - rude man!

Pouches/cases:

Mini's/mug rugs:

Stargazy table runner:
Bowl art by my Dad ;-)
Hexie Cushion:
My make of the month, mostly because it took hours and hours to complete is the Hexie cushion.  I think I might be over my hexie phase for a while now!


Plans for September:
  • Summersville quilt - Mod pop pattern
  • Tula pinks Space dust -using solids
  • 2 pencil cases
  • makeup case
  • More random makes that I don't need!
Linking up with Lynne at Lily's quilts for Fresh Sewing day. 

Lily's Quilts

18 comments:

  1. loooove the hexy cushion ... soooo worth all the sewing hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it just the hexies or EPP in general? I'm sure we could find you a non-hexie EPP project...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! The table runner looks great in place and with its bowk art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have had a prolific month! Love the husband's comment ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great month- love that hexie cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I'm sure my husband would say the same!! LOVE the hexi cushion - such beautiful colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your hexie cushion and your table runner. Everyone needs random makes - they are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is seriously not one thing on this page that I don't absolutely love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kelly, you had a productive month! My favorite is the table runner.
    I'm betting your husband is not the only hubby who would say that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You were very busy and everything is amazing! I love your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many great finishes! I love your table runner - looking very styley there on the table!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous - and I propose you threaten to starve dear hubby (although mine would be happier if I did!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful month and a lovely list for September too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of it looks so good! You accomplished so much last month! I love how the table runner turned out and your dad's addition to the picture.

    ReplyDelete