4.9.12

Festival of Hexagons finalist!

I was reading Charlotte's post earlier about her pervy Fractured quilt and following a link discovered my hexie cushion had made it into the final.



As there are some absolutely gorgeous projects (including Susan's and Charlotte's), I am not expecting to win but its nice to get into the finals :).

If you fancy popping over and having a gander at the finalists click HERE and if you happen to find a burning urge to vote for me, then I will be eternally grateful!
xx


9 comments:

  1. Yay- congrats! I think I've said this like 122 times before but I LOVE LOVE LOVE that pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I look at your cushion I get fabric envy. Love it and so honoured to be in such illustrious company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perv indeed ;)
    Congrats, but as I have said to ALL the others, how on Earth can I pick between you - like which is my favourite child? (or the one with most cash!!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Congrats on making the Top 10! I absolutely voted for you! I love this cushion!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So deserved - it's a beautiful cushion. I agree with hadley, though ;o)

    ReplyDelete