30.7.12

Passport tarting again

Some of you may remember that I made a lovely little passport holder back in May, which didn't quite turn out an success due to my complete lack of measuring.  I was happy with that little holder until I saw this post on Lynne's blog and knew I had to upgrade.

I present to you the Family version....

Family passport holder - Pattern One shabby Chick

As we are a 3 person family, I had to use an old passport for photographic purposes ;-)

Amber's pattern is fab!  It is easy  to follow, well written and contains the instructions to make  a holder to fit both 6 and 4 passports.  I whipped this up last night in about an hour using some of my Summersville stash.

Back pocket for important documents!
  
 A holiday must have and as I am not allowed to carry the Passports/documents I cannot be held to blame if the hubby loses not one but all of them ;-)

Thanks for all the well wishes for my spotty little man, he is on the itchy road to recovery!

7 comments:

  1. That is great. So sophisticated in Summersville splendour.
    If there was any chance of me leaving the country this year, I would definitely have to get this pattern.
    #notaholidayinsight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy! I love the fabrics that you chose (and their placement) for this project. I am sorry you had to undo all your hard work on the dresden quilt. That can be so frustrating and defeating. Glad you are making progress and your little man is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! Perfect in the Summersville :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! It looks great and is so practical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It`s perfect - we are 3 too but I may have to make one!

    ReplyDelete