25.7.12

My Mother always said...

I should have been on the stage because I am such a drama queen!  Fixing the quilt yesterday took about 2 hours. Annoying yes, end of the World? NO!!  Thanks for all the sympathy though :)

On to my WIP round up...

Finished:

I had the urge to make a pleated zipper pouch from some of my left over FMF, it's lined with Summersville.  Super cute, even with a wrist strap that would only fit a small child!



WIP's:

Bloom quilt just needs binding.  I think this quilt is going to live on my bed in my Parents house in Ireland.  All that white fabric and a three year old is a disastrous combination!

Excuse the rubbish picture!
The BQS3 mini is at the Hand quilting stage, I have  added some straight line quilting in the borders and the orange squares.


My EPP is on hold until I go on holiday, to give me something to do whilst avoiding 4 kids ;-) 

Today I am going to make the binding for Bloom and attach it, I may even start hand sewing it down.

Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday

28 comments:

  1. Your Bloom is STUNNING. I am in love....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, You're posting faster than I can comment. Bloom is blooming gorgeous!!! This has to be one of the quilts of the year! Hand quilting is going to look so fabulous on your mini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that quilt is pretty god damn amazeballs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of cuteness here! Your mini is going to look great hand quilted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bloom quilt is just gorgeous! I can't believe you'd send it away. I couldn't part with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - all such lovely makes! Won`t you miss Bloom? You can always wash her! Clearly I have some catching up to do. Lovely stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is all so beautiful- love the pouch with the pleat, and the bloom! Whoah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bloom IS just stunning....just WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. your bloom is GORGEOUS!!!!! Love the quilting :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are very talented and busy as a quilter I see!! Love the Bloom quilt with the crosshatch black and white print in the center:) Even my 4 yr old likes it as he was walking by he wanted to see it:):)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute purse with the fabric combo. Your bloom quilt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That bloom quilt is beautiful and will look amazing on a bed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have been working so hard! The purse is cute, the quilt is gorgeous, and the mini is super!

    You put me to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh lovelies xxx
    Keep the Bloom safe after all the effort ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your bloom quilt xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That bloom is gorgeous. You must be beaming. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love love love Bloom! Seriously stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your bloom is amazing! So are the other projects, but I love the bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Bloom is GORGEOUS!! And I love that bag. You are on fire lately!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Just echoing everybody but I love your Bloom quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yours is the Bloom of the century without a shadow of a doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my HEART! Your bloom quilt is spectacular! I hope in time your parents will give it back : )

    ReplyDelete
  23. The pouch is so awesome. I have quite a few with straps that won't even come close to fitting on my wrist. And I think your bloom quilt would look great at my house... you know, if you're concerned about all that white. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your Bloom is amazing!!! I love it! And I love the cute little pouch as well - great fabric combos!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the zip pouch! Did you use a pattern, or did you just make that up?

    And your bloom is absolutely magnificent! How did you keep your quilting lines straight? Tape?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your bloom quilt is gorgeous! And I love your zippy pouch.

    ReplyDelete