1.7.12

Fresh sewing day

Well that's June over then and its time to link up with Lynne for Fresh Sewing day.

Lily's Quilts

I have had a mixed bag of projects this month....

Quilts and pillow:
 Half moon modern quilt and my FQR Union jack and the Bloom dresden

Blocks:
Bee block, name tags and LMQG challenge
and then a new love:

I am finally starting to feel comfortable with hand stitching, something I have always been a little scared of.

So my July plans include:
  • Finishing my Bloom quilt
  • Brit quilt swap mini
  • More hand sewing
  • Anxiously awaiting my bee blocks ;-)

18 comments:

  1. The bloom dresden is looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely projects! Loving the Half Moon Modern quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects! You your bloom pillow looks amazing and I love all the embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See hand stitching isn't so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, busy month! Your Bloom looks absolutely amazing, so much work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful projects. The bloom quilt is lovely. Di x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely things you have made :-) Love the FRQ Union Jack especially!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks fab - but i have to say I LOVE that Half Moon Modern quilt and your Bloom dresden - such a clever design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. {all the usually drooling from me} ;0)

    I love that block underneath the circles. Can you point me in the direction of a *how-to* for it?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab month for you, I love that half moon quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh I especially love those top 3 projects - SO awesome!! You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. your hand stitching looks lovely, great stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word, your big dresden looks amazing : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love all your projects but I especially love the Bloom. That pattern is calling me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've had a very attractive month!!

    ReplyDelete