By Jove I think she's got it!!
Ever since I made the first block for my BQS3 mini I have hated it. I knew it was wrong, but couldn't seem to think how to fix it. I wanted to keep the blue prints in but they just weren't doing it for me.
So this morning I had a dig through my solids and pulled out a similar tone to the Flowery FMF (I haven't checked the Kona card as to what it is yet) and tried the block again....
which I then collaged in Picmonkey to get an idea of what the mini would look like finished (Squinting maybe required here to get the idea!!)
I really hope my partner likes this, because it maybe the first non-rainbow sewing that I really love.
In other news I finished Bloom last night, borders and all. Just waiting for some decent light to photograph it, I may be waiting some time!!