16.6.12

Summer sewing Contest

The Summer sewing contest hosted over at Ellison Lane Quilts closes tomorrow and by the skin of my teeth I have the Half moon Modern quilt all finished in time to enter it.


Ellison Lane Quilts 

As there are three categories, I thought I would enter my 241 tote and freshly finished Paper pieced Union Jack which I started at the FQ retreat.



You have to be in it, to win it! ;-)

Today I have mostly spent taking photo's of the HMM quilt ready for tomorrow's grand reveal post.  I may have ruined that slightly with the bed pick though ;-)

16 comments:

  1. Smashing entries for the contest - wishing you success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look fabulous. Great entries and the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeousness on a stick (without the actual stick)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck - except for the cushion ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Good luck in the contest! I love your Union Jack. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your projects, there are wonderful things in that contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for the big reveal :0)

    I'm pretty sure your 241 bag will win that category - its delish!!!!!!!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! They all look great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh good luck! They're both fab x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am having trouble choosing a favourite.........

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great entries! They look like winners to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your fabric choices for your Union Jack pillow. I enjoy seeing all of the different takes on this pillow from the participants of the FQR!

    ReplyDelete