11.6.12

Did my absence make your heart grow fonder?

Okay maybe not then!

Well I am back from sunny Malta and depressed by this crappy weather and work already.  The only plus side to all the grey is it making me look more tanned and therefore depressing all my work friends :)

We have spent the last week looking at this view...

View from my balcony

The kidlet alternated between this...


and this....


and I spent an awful lot of time like this...

 A good time was had by all!!

So now I am back I have an awful lot of blog reading to catch up on as well as blogging about my brilliant day at the FQR.

It's also the sixth week of the Let's get acquainted blog hop organsised by the lovely Beth and it's my turn tomorrow. To say I am unprepared is an understatement!  Go check out the other blogs taking part this week though, I am sure they are ten times more organised than me ;-)

June 12
    Kelly from Jeliquilts 
    Yzo from Chez Roo

June 14
    Debbie from A Quilter's Table
    Sarah from Silly Banana Sewing

Beth has also lined up some Guest bloggers and this weeks spot is Lynne of Lily's quilts.  Lynne wrote a great advice post about growing your blog.

Plum and June

10 comments:

  1. Even if you came home to great weather, it would probably be a let down after that view (of course for all I know that is what the view looks like out your bedroom window!). Looking forward to your post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo of you. Much what you looked like last time I saw you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back, I am still stroking my prize!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you look lush, like a lush, I mean luscious! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks like an awesome holiday destination!! And looks as though you guys made the most of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome home. i can't believe you didn't bring any of that weather with you. You are so selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to your post tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All kinds of jealous here (especially as I type this beanie and scarf clad!) look forward to seeing something brilliant tomorrow ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely rosy cheeks, there, Kel - how many glasses of wine had you had by that point???? And of course we missed you.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete