- Netbook cases, which are a gift for two friends at work. I love how these turned out and you may notice that I ditched the star I was working on last week and went for a bit more colour and the typewriter. Is it bad that I am hoping they won't like them so I can keep one?? I used Amber's tutorial again for this, adjusting the measurements slightly as the netbooks are taller.
|I love those typewriters!|
|MM typewriter appliqued on with Aurifil 12wt in black|
|Scrap busting back|
- Pezzy Union Jack. I had the urge to try a paper pieced version from EQ7 and am so happy with it I framed it and hung it above my sewing machine.
- Both the Improv and colour brick quilt are all finished, I am just waiting to go up to the in laws for outside pictures at the weekend (weather permitting!)
The list is getting smaller!
Granny runner - all quilted and now I am just pondering binding options, I am thinking dark grey.
- Circle cushions - no progress.
- Tumbling apples (Siblings together quilt) -No progress, still needs quilting!
- FQ retreat sample swap - Flying geese magnets. I have all the supplies now, including industrial strength magnets so these are today's task.
I will be back to blog read later after I have met the kidlets demands to make him a new zippy pouch :)
Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday.