9.5.12

W.I.P Wednesday - small makes galore!!

Wednesday has  rolled around quick as a flash and this week has once again been good for progress, just not on my WIPS (there appears to be a pattern forming here!).  I have had a small project week, I love how fast these projects are to make for a quick sew fix.

Finishes:

Bags 4 & 6 in my MOBC challenge:

Makeup pouch

Noodlehead Go anywhere bag
 Passport cover:




Makeup brush roll:
 



Kidlets Zippy pouch:


New Ipad cover:
Because the 3 I already have were not enough!!!!!!!!!  After having to give up the typewriters last week, this one is staying with me.  The old Apple logo is so much prettier than the boring plain one, so that's what I used ;-).  I used 1.25" strips from a rainbow charm pack and then copied the shape of the logo onto bondaweb, appliquing onto black linen.


 zipper shot!



W.I.P's:

Progress:
FQ retreat sample swaps:

All the geese blocks are made, so just need to sew backs on and put the SUPER strong magnet in.  I am thinking that I may need to make a little zippy pouch for presentation purposes.  I used scraps with steel and flax linen.

blocks are 2.5" unfinished
No progress: 
Circle cushions - no progress.

Tumbling apples (Siblings together quilt) -No progress, still needs quilting!  Although I now have the thread to do so.

Granny runner - have finally decided on using pezzy for the binding, now just have to decide which colour!!

New projects:

  • Baby quilt using some gorgeous Organic fabrics from Birch.
  • A few purses for friends at work using the Timeless treasure London fabrics that I picked up at Tricolette, whilst at our guild meet on Sunday.

Linking up with Freshly Pieced W.I.P Wednesday.




22 comments:

  1. love the rainbow apple logo- very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is gorgeous but I cannot believe those teeny tiny flying geese!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Apple iPad cover: so much, I might just copy that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaaaah retro apple - gorgeous. And very you methinks with your penchant for rainbow colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your i-pad cover. makes me want to make one, even though I don't have an i-pad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As always, Kelly, I love everything you sew.
    I would love to see more about how you make your flying geese. They are always so perfect.
    Where do you get all your gorgeous fabrics from? I would love to spend 5 mins looking through your stash! ;0)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the iPad cover, excellent use of the original Apple logo! The flying geese are so cute, I can't believe how small they are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much goodness and loveliness in one post!! Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great makes! I really love the apple cover, so clever! The magnets look wonderful, stick them in a plastic bag, I wouldn't care ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks fantastic. I like the way the makeup brush roll looks withnthatvfabric - very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous pouches. The typewriter print is so great! I love how you did the I pad pouch-very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous stuff, love it all. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. An apple for an Apple, how cool is that? Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many wonderful projects. It must have been a good week :) I love your fabrics for the make up brush bag

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those tiny flying geese! I really think I need to make some :) They are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what fun finishes - really truly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Teeny tiny geese! Love them. Also love the apple pouch! Rainbows are irrisistible.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome ipad cover - retro, but even cooler! x

    ReplyDelete