29.5.12

Sneaky peek!

My Half moon Modern quilt came back from the LAQ today and I am so excited to show a sneaky peek. 

This quilt deserves a grand reveal with decent pics and quilt stats, so for now I am going to show a tiny bit of the quilting.

Quilted by Long-arm quilting.co.uk
This afternoon I made miles and miles of binding, which I hope to get on in the next couple of days.  Then I just have to butter up my sewing buddy again to hand sew it down for me ;-)

It's the second week for the Let's get acquainted blog hop and the bloggers up this week are:

Plum and June May 29
    Heidi from Fabric Mutt
    Amy from Amy's Crafty Shenanigans
    
May 31
    Jodi from Tickle and Hide
    Jennie from Porch Swing Quilts
 
Please go and visit them, check out there cool blogs and leave lots of comments :)

And as it never hurts to do a little more plugging, please go check out the awesome nominated quilts in the Bloggers quilt festival and should your mouse want to click on my quilt and vote for me, I will be eternally grateful ;-)

9 comments:

  1. Your quilt looks amazing. Can't wait for the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quilting design. Excited to see the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that looks amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, the quilting!! Don't ya just love getting them back all quilted up?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is looking the goods. I'm looking forward to the full photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete