25.5.12

Hot date...

After a forced separation for the last week, I have a hot date with my sewing machine tonight and every night until I get this little list done!

  • 2 Kindle cases
  • 1 purse - my Mum nicked mine!
  • 1x laundry bag
  • 2 pincushions
I have just spent an hour pulling fabric - I could have sewn up a Kindle case in that time.


I also need to gather all of my supplies for the retreat which is now only 7 days - woo hoo!! 

 There is also the small matter of packing for our holiday and cleaning the house, I may be out of action for some time ;-)

 A quick reminder that my giveaway will close at 9pm tonight.  I have been overwhelmed with the response, so thank you all so much :)

Right, got to get to it!!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Oooh your fabric choices are just too scrumptious for words!
    Happy sewing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to do so little time - get to it girly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you coming to Michael's or sewing at home? Either way, have FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely fabrics! Good luck on getting things crossed off your list.

    ReplyDelete
  6. do hope you finished your list, may be sew at Michael's next time?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun on your date. Looking forward to seeing the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I know how you feel, I too end up spending/wasting hours pulling fabric! x

    ReplyDelete