1.5.12

Fresh sewing day - April


April was the month of bags, lots and lots of bags!!  Who knew that I would actually like sewing them, not me that's for sure!

April sewing

My favourites of the month are my 241 tote, granny runner and Union Jack wall hanging....


I actually broke out the pezzy to make this!


Granny runner




Pic taken before the April monsoon set in!
 1st of May means only 4.5 weeks till the FQ retreat (yay!!) and about the same until I have to get my pasty body into a swimsuit (not at the retreat!!).  Best put the choc down and re-start the diet.

Linking this up to Fresh sewing day over at Lily's quilts.

11 comments:

  1. You will forever be known as the bag lady now! Great makes and I don't think this weather will be able to remedy the pasty white for any of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all you bags! My diet is restarting today too :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Granny Squares ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pasty white legs? I invented them. My legs have never gone brown. Ever. Your bags are amazing - you`ve had a great month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bags! You've had a very productive month. Love your Union Jack mini!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh! I love the Union Jack in pezzy! Good luck on the diet! Mine starts today too, after weeks of saying "MY DIET STARTS TOMORROW!" :D Beach season creeped up on me way too fast! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous makes! I love it all, especially that viewfinder bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your Granny Runner, but to me, the most beautiful make this month is that gorgeous, stunningly beautiful red bag! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bags are beautiful!! I love to sew and craft and would love for you to join me on my blog at www.sewcraftykathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my - that's an amazing number of terrific bags!

    ReplyDelete