1.5.12

FQ retreat name tag

I realise that is normally unheard of for me to blog twice in a day, I rarely make two posts a week, but I got post today that couldn't wait.

The lovely Fiona from Poppymakes was my secret swap partner and she sent me an absolute blinder of a parcel...

Gorgeous tag & pezzy prints!!
The tag could not be more perfect for me.  It is beautifully made and I am in slight awe of the exceptionally neat embroidery. Close up of the front...

Perfect Rainbow hexies
and the back...


I am so excited about the retreat and cannot wait to show this beauty off.  Thank you so so much Fiona, I LOVE it!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh lucky you. Fiona always makes lovely things. I shall inspect it up close at the retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pooh! It's not for me! Never mind eh - lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh its so pretty - will you be wearing it around the house just to break it in???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aneela is going to teach me how to sew properly!!
    Love this! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you like it Kelly. I LOVED making it for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so envious of all of the FQ Retreat name tags I'm seeing! Love the mini hexies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you. There's nothing like receiving a little something in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, I shall spot you from miles away! x

    ReplyDelete