22.5.12

Blog hopping!

I am so glad that I have things to blog about this week other than makes, because otherwise I would have sod all to write about ;-).

Today is the start of the Let's get acquainted blog hop which has been organised by the lovely Beth who blogs at Plum & June.



The hop kicks off this week with posts at the following blogs: 


Tuesday, May 22
Kelsey from Kelsey Sews

Erin from Billy Button Designs

Thursday, May 24

Nik from Bold Goods

Alyssa from Pile O Fabric

If you get a chance please go check out there posts and leave a comment.  I am soooo glad that I don't have to go first and still have no clue as to what I am going to blog about when its my turn in June!

I have had a fantastic response to my little giveaway as part of the Sew Mama sew Giveaway day, thanks so much for all the lovely comments and hello to my new followers.

Now I am off to spend a few hours with my BF and her beautiful new baby girl and to top that off the sun is SHINING!  Oh happy happy days!

3 comments:

  1. I have no clue what I am going to do either! Hopefully inspiration will strike soon!:D Have a great day, sounds like you've already had a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea either!! Excited to be a part of the hop though.

    ReplyDelete