|Pleated bag for a work colleague|
|Zakka sew-along - Sewing kit|
|made with some steel linen, washi and the pink unknown.|
- Colour brick quilt -binding made and attached, just needs hand sewing down now.
- HST quilt - borders on and sent to my LAQ.
- Tumbling apples (Siblings together quilt) -back pieced, quilt basted and ready to be quilted today.
- Circle cushions - no progress.
- Improv quilt -no progress, still need to hand sew binding down.
- Table runner (for my sideboard!). I had great plans for an underground themed runner (Inspiration coming from the Oh Fransson QA), using my scraps. I cut out my 2.5" squares and messed around with the layout on EQ7 until I had something reasonably tube map looking.
|Who knew rainbow could be ugly!!|
|Block 1 for table runner|
I have been cajoled into making two cases for friends at work, so I made a start on the first one this week. I need more perle thread in there, to stop the Osnaburg looking too plain Jane.
Fat Quarterly retreat sample swap:
I was bemoaning the fact that I hadn't joined this swap every time I saw the beauties that were popping up on my favourite blogs. So you can imagine the excitement when Susan told me that they had a last minute slots and I got the last place. Then the first thought I had was 'crap, what am I going to make!'
I had a little Eureka moment at 10.30 last night and printed the Circle of Geese pattern out at 37% and made this.
|Magnet tester- finished size 2"|
4 geese fridge magnets that make up the circle, or can be used separately. Oh how clever I thought I was, until I googled circle of geese + magnet and found that it had been done before. Ah well, nothings new in quilting right!?
So fellow sample swappers you like or do I need to think again?