11.4.12

WIP Wednesday




Another washout week as far as my WIPS are concerned.  I still haven't put the borders on my Half moon modern quilt which is going to the LAQ on Saturday.

I have however managed to start a new challenge which has been named 'the mad old bag challenge' because of Hadley.  My attention span is ridiculous!

Finishes:

  •  Siblings together blocks:  
Granny squares for Trudi
Simple log cabins for Judith

  • First three bags in my Mad old bag challenge:
Laundry bag, pleated zipper pouch and large makeup bag.

  • Two Ipad cases for work colleagues:

W.I.P's
  • Colour brick quilt - still not bound!
  • Circle cushions - no progress.
  • FQ retreat name badge swap - Waiting on delivery of fabric ink.
  • Improv quilt - need to hand sew binding down.
  • HST quilt - borders!!
  • Tumbling apples - Waiting on backing to arrive.
  • Zakka-along - I am picking and choosing the projects I want to join in on.
Linking up with Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday.



15 comments:

  1. My Mad Old Bag Link wouldn't allow me to link. Where was it taking me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. more bags... more fun xx you are certainly busy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got so much done this week. I love all the adorable bags. I am totally drooling over the clock iPad case. Sometimes I want expensive gadgets so I can have awesome cases for them :D!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stuff...your bags are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you got a lot done! Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great blog you have! I've just become a follower! Deb. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - what a productive week! I love your choice of that clock fabric for the ipad case.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your iPad cases! Are they something you just whipped up or did you use a tutorial for them? I bought myself one recently and am looking for a cute pattern to follow to make a case for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sound of the Mad Old Bag challenge! You`ve been so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOvin the name of your challenge - look forward to seeing how mad you really are with these bag makes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love everything in this post!!! (Particularly the ladybird fabric on the ipad case!!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blocks. The polka dots og cabin are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many great projects, Kelly! I think my favourite is your iPad case with the clock on it -- so retro/modern!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your Siblings Together blocks.
    And :jumping: that you have a FQ retreat badge to make. Are you going on the Saturday ? I am still trying to pluck up courage to buy my ticket.
    Kind regards
    http://lizofdandeliondaydreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete