1.4.12

Fresh Sewing Day - March

Well that month went rather quickly, which was probably helped along with the two weeks holiday from work that I got to take.

So it's time again to link back up with Lynne of Lily's quilts for Fresh sewing day and take a look at what I made in  March.


It was a good month for makes, with my favourite's being the half Moon modern quilt and matching cushions destined for my bedroom :)


Today I have been  to  Tricolette  in St Johns Wood for the monthly meeting of the London Modern Quilt guild.  We had a surprise guest today in the form of Aneela Hoey!!!!!!! Seriously, how cool is that! I love her designs and it was fantastic to learn a bit more on what inspires them etc.  It was a brilliant meeting, but now I have to take care of the household chores I have been neglecting all week....


11 comments:

  1. oh my - how exciting to see/meet/hear Aneela! Very cool! That would have made my day! ;-)
    And congrats on the awesome progress - esp. loving the 1/2 Moon Mod as I mayyyy have mentioned before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love your bedspread and quilt set. Gorgeous! I'm a huge fan of that fabric line too. Beautiful finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your projects, especially that quilt and the pillows. And it sounds like the LMQG is has great meetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely mosaic. wish I knew how to make one : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. How amazing to meet Aneela! I love your makes and am happy to hear you will be taking the HST quilt with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great month, I love the half moon modern too. Am so jealous of you being able to attend a modern quilt guild and meeting aneela cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am not sure what I am most jealous of!! The mini makes, the quilt or the meeting! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - how great meeting Aneela, and what a month of beautiful creations. I think when they sell sewing machines they should include housecleaning fairies in the package...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on a great month, Kelly! Love that Half Moon quilt. What size are those HSTs?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous mosaic! What a fantastic month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that quilt and great mosaic! How fun to have met Aneela :)

    ReplyDelete