- London Modern Quilt guild - April challenge Mini:
Drunkards path potholder:
- Drunken Pacman cushion:
- NYB duff block mugrug:
So my actual WIP list hasn't changed one single bit from last week, apart from an addition! I seriously need to stop starting new projects, is there a 12 step programme for this?
- Colour brick quilt - still not bound
- Circle stitched cushions - no progress.
- Little Apples tumbler quilt - no progress.
- Just wing it quilt - blocks all trimmed ready to sew.
- FQ Sewing retreat name tag swap - no progress.
- Half moon modern HST quilt - blocks ready to sew.
|The final layout after several happy hours of moving blocks|
- 2 cushions that are not NYB - one hst and
one DP. - One made - see finishes ;-) Half moon modern HST quilt for me - planning to start next week. - Now moved to WIPS
- Zakka style sew along - well I already have the book, it would be rude not too.