7.3.12

W.I.P Wednesday

Having had a good week so far (I am on annual leave again), I finally have something to show for a link up with W.I.P Wednesday.

No I haven't finished any of my current WIPS, they are still sitting neatly folded in the cupboard.  I have however managed to start 4 new projects, I clearly have an attention deficit!

Finished:

Mug rug - made for the London Modern quilt guild February challenge.


New projects:

Mini quilt - April's challenge for the LMQG but I appear to be extra geeky and have done my homework very early!

LMQG - April challenge mini

I made this block before deciding on the above design, so will probably turn into another mug rug or pincushion, you can never have enough surely!




New York Beauty Quiltalong  block 0 - I had only intended to make a quarter of this block and then got all carried away.  I'm turning this into a cushion for our bedroom to get a bit of colour in there, my husband is a big fan of white!  I think I will use a darker background next time to stop some of my points from disappearing.

NYBQA - Block 0


Little apples Tumbler quilt & Just wing it Improv quilts:

The Little apples tumbler quilt is about 3/4 pieced and then I got distracted!



Not even looked at never mind worked on:

Cushions
Binding for brick quilt
Curves class final projects



Tomorrow I have the luxury of going to my sewing buddy's house for a day of chatting, eating and making  and hope to complete both quilt tops.

Right I am off to have a look at what everyone else has been working on!



20 comments:

  1. Love the NYB block. I was thinking of using the same fabric for my block.
    I love everything in this post, lots of beautiful colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the colour in your work. Suspect we will be seeing lots more finishes soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really are going for it. Love the challenge mini.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your February mug rug! How cute! All of your work is so colorful and happy! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm just going to say it. You are pretty much awesome. I hope that I can sew like you do when I grow up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your new projects, you always make such great color choices! The NY Beauty block is gorgeous, it'll make a great cushion! I'm pretty sure I have quilt ADD too, all my WIPS from 2 weeks ago look the same even though I've had time to start other things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours! I love your April challenge mini :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that you started 4 new projects - you go girl! ;-) They all look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh hope you have had a fun day. Some great stitchery there xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree. Your colors are spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely rainbow blocks here - you`ve been so busy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects! Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your mini is fabulous. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your mini quilt. It's wonderful. you got yourself a very busy week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all of your beautiful and colourful projects !

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all your projects and fabric choices, so bright and cheerful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many beautiful colours and I love your choice of blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All beautiful!! Have fun tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love everything in this post! Hope you've had a wonderful time with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. You're certainly not the only one with Crafty Attention Deficit Disorder! I love all that you're working on - the NYB cushion turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete