Then using some of my precious Melody Miller Typewriters and some 80/20 Wadding, I followed the Oh Fransson tutorial. Instead of using staples though, I bought some upholstery pins form B&Q and they worked really well.
|I did centre it before I nailed it down!|
Just one problem! I didn't think about fabric direction when I was laying it all out....
In other great news for this week, I received an email from Rachel of Stitched in Colour last night. My mini was one of the random pick winners in the Festival of Scrappiness and I have a 12 pack kit of Aurifil 30 wool threads winging their way to me. Woo hoo!!!!!