26.3.12

It's been a bunting kinda day....

Despite a slight setback due to a chest infection settling in the minute I was on annual leave, I have managed a few sewing jobs.

Yesterday afternoon was spent paper piecing yet more letters for the bunting I was suppose to make last week.  I love how they turned out, although my poor boy is going to have to miss out again as I am now bored of making it ;-).  I might make him the version that takes a quarter of the time!!



I finished these up this afternoon and then ventured outdoors for an hour to soak up the afternoon sun.




Tonight's job is to finish pressing my hst and square them up.  Not my favourite of jobs but I am desperate to get to the messing around with layout part.

8 comments:

  1. I hope you're feeling better, Kelly. The letters came out great. Love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be a bit weird because I actually like squaring up things...perhaps it`s a leatent neat freak thing. Cute bunting Kelly and hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you soon feel better... the sun will help I'm sure xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bunting is so beautiful, and beats the pants of any pinked triangles I may attempt for the jubilee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bunting is gorgeous (so patient - I think I could only make it for people named Tim or Bob or Jo). Hope the squaring up doesn't make you crazy with impatience!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe you pieced that bunting, you crazy woman! Looks totally fab though, lucky kiddies! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you are feeling better! The bunting looks great, I admire your patience! I love the happy colors. I dislike the squaring up part too. It gets so boring! It takes me three times as long as it should, because I walk off for breaks every five minutes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bunting is great and you are right, squaring up HSTs is not a fun job. Necessary but not fun!

    ReplyDelete