21.3.12

Drunken pacman!

Nope I haven't been sewing under the influence (I wish!!).  Instead of spending my day off making personalised bunting, I made a Drunkards path cushion for my bedroom.

I used a few charms from the Half moon Modern line and messed around with the layout until I settled on this.  Reminds me of Pacman, which I loved as a kid!


I added a border, used some fusible fleece and went a tiny bit line happy with the Hera marker!



I then went a lot crazy with the Hera marker and ended up quilting the crap out of it!


and now I have two matchy cushions....


Just need to make the King size bed quilt to go with them now!

 I am on annual leave next week  and am heading back up to the Parentals, whilst my lovely hubby does living room DIY (which includes a new sewing table and storage - woo hoo!).  I just have to get through two 15 hour days at work first.  It's a hard life I lead ;-)

18 comments:

  1. Oh, you work long shifts! Enjoy your time off. Love, love, love your cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cushion! I just got a Hera marker but I've not tried it out yet. Have a great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated your for the Liebster Award:
    http://missbeaujangles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/i-won-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I've obviously got some gremlins - it was meant to say have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm waiting...how are we getting on;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - you are a sewing machine!! Literally. I love your matchy matchy cushions - you seem to be very excellent with curves :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cushions together - best get that quilt made pronto then!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! Hope you have a fantastic vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cushions! Go for the king sized quilt! I've never made one that big, I think double is the largest I've made.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely pillows!! Do enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous!!!!! That wuilt will be finished in no time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pacman cushion, and they look stunning as a pair. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're long shifts! I love the Pacman cushion and it goes so well with the NYB one! Have a lovely time away x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oie the pacman cushion is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely colours in the cushion, Kelly. Hope you're back from your travels in time for next weekend's meeting?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kelly, the pillows are beautiful! Love the colors you chose. Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those cushions are beautiful! Hooray for your new sewing table!

    ReplyDelete