18.1.12

WIP Wednesday

I have had quite a productive week, stayed on track with what I was suppose to be doing and managed to finish two quilt tops.  So technically I should probably have a to-quilt section....

Complete:

Heirloom Colourbrick quilt:



Sherbet Pips quilt:
(although I am still deciding about putting a border on this, the original pattern doesn't have one)



Little makeup bag:
Zipper practice!!  It's not perfect but I am getting there.  I used my boring white zippers for practice saving my jazzy rainbow ones for best ;)



Lined drawstring bag :
 I bought Jeni's pattern and this is the Snack bag size to keep my Perle cotton in.  Echino London scene with Tufted tweet birds representing the pigeons ;)  Lining is the Half Moon modern scissors in slate.







My charms for the Somewhere over the Rainbow charm swap are all cut and winging there way to Emily for sorting.






No progress:

Circle stitch along cushions - I am saving these for next week as my machine is going in for a MOT.

New projects:


More zippy pouches involving some of this fabric that arrived this week from Pink Castle fabrics




Excuse the badly lit pictures, it is so dark and dreary here today.

I am linking this up to the Freshly Pieced WIP Wednesday and am off to look at everyone else's WIP :)


5 comments:

  1. Oh these are all awesome - the drawstring bag is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Heirloom colourbrick quilt - it is such a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew your sherbet pips was going to be sweet. Good job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fabulous projects, they all look great. Is that scissors fabric I spy?

    ReplyDelete