8.1.12

Sidetracked

I get sidetracked a lot when it comes to sewing.  Today I had planned to finish the brick quilt top, I only have to sew the long sashing on and it's done.




So what did I do....... I made three Kindle cases, a phone case and a camera case instead!


These are for work colleagues.  They all know that they have to hand over any overtime money to me to support my fabric habit ;).


These two lovelies are for me, and I have made a tiny dent in this scrap pile.....







Sorry for the pic overload, I finally bought myself a decent camera in the January sales :). 

Hope you are all having a good weekend.
xx
















9 comments:

  1. LOVE my camera too... can NEVER have too many pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all the little cases, the handquilting really "makes" them, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too many photos! These look great, a fab days work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the makes - lucky colleagues! Hope they have hefty price tags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photos are essential! And a new camera requires a new camera case...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to make a couple of kindle cases as presents this month so thanks for the inspiration. They are great. And Echino totally rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh they are lovely, the colours are gorgeous. I'm about to dive into the world of quilting, I have so much to learn! I love the hand stitching, it really gives the work a wonderful depth.

    ReplyDelete