15.1.12

It's the weekend!!

My weekend starts today :).  I have lots of sewing planned for the next few days after being oncall since Wednesday and not being able to do much.  If I could just take the sewing machine to work with me....

I did manage to get a little bit done yesterday morning.  One of my friends asked me to make a quilt for his Grandaughter.  I am making this quilt with a Sherbet Pips Jelly roll.





I also sorted my downstairs sewing cupboard out as it was a disgrace (Mother look away now!)


 It won't last long but at least it's tidy for now :)

My other exciting news of the week is joining the London Modern Quilt guild.  It's brand spanking new and they had their first meet up today (which I couldn't make as I had to attend a 3 years olds birthday party!!).  It's open to all, so if you live in or around London go and have a look at the blog :)

Hope you all have had a great weekend.
x

5 comments:

  1. when I tidy up I can NEVER find what I want !!! LOL looks good now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be such a fun quilt! And I really should clean up my area..... But I'm going to nap instead I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am so jealous of the MQG - Pips and cupboard looking good x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your quilt will be very sweet done from that fabric line : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fabrics for the quilt, hope you have lots of fun over then next few days! Ruth

    ReplyDelete