1.1.12

2012

Happy New year!

I am linking up with Lynne of Lily's Quilts fame for Fresh Sewing Day, although I haven't a clue what I am doing ;).


I put together a mosaic of my 2011 quilt and cushion makes to try and narrow down my favourite of the year.
 I love them all but the Tropical rainbow is still my favourite, with the BQS pillow fight cushion I made for Helen coming a close second.





On a non-quilty note, my lovely husband and I are planning to take part in the project 365 this year.  I think the comparison of what we photograph will be vastly different (his not involving mostly fabric with a few of the kid thrown in for variety!).


Hope you all had a good New year.
x



15 comments:

  1. Wow you have made some amazing stuff, love the cushion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mosaic is full of amazing projects - very cool! I looove the pillow you are showing - how unusual and lovely!! Congrats on starting your blog! I started just 11 months ago, and it has been such a fun adventure - glad you are joining in! And Fresh Sewing Day is a great place to start! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh that Tropical Rainbow quilt is fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding new blogs like yours (and mine!). I look forward to getting to know you. I love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had a really busy year! And I love the rainbow quilt too, it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your quilts are beautiful! I wish you a creative new year. I am going to sign up to follow your blog and see what beautiful things you might share in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And why weren't you blogging sooner!! Such lovely makes - Happy New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does the baby come free with the quilt? What a lot of beauties you have there!
    Can I come see you again please?

    ReplyDelete
  9. that pillow fight cushion is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have so many amazing projects! I love the bright tumbler pillow and the tropical rainbow quilt. Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE you mosaic! I'm a sucker for bright colors. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! I love seeing new blogs from Lily's meet up. Thanks for sharing.

    I'm doing a p365 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tropical Rainbow is gorgeous. I'm on the 365 Project too. Have been on there for sometime but haven't managed to keep up. Hoping to start again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful work! I love your tumbler and flying geese pillows.

    ReplyDelete