So after much deliberation (mainly about my lack of grammar!) I decided to join the 21st century and get myself a blog. I wanted to be able to log all the things I am making and this is the ideal way of doing so. I don't mind that at the minute I am talking to myself, I am sure my Dad will be along at any moment to cheer me on.
So my first blog will be about my sewing 2012 list (If I write it down I may have half a chance of actually completing some of it):
- Mastering curves online course
- Brick quilt (Tutorial from Stitched in Colour)
- Union Jack cushions
- A large quilt for my bed
- Master zippers - including invisible ones
- Improve FMQ skills
- Take part in more online swaps
- Design and make a quilt on EQ7
- Make some quilts with the hundreds of patterns that I seem to have collected.
- Use my scraps
Happy New Year